Depression and self injuries - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
Ho wcan I help you?
User : I have a few questions about some things that have been going on.
ok, tell me your concerns
User : For a while I have been depressed and down. I self Injure as well. Family found out just the other day, they are concerned. I went In for an assessment. They told family they should be VERY concerned. Is that honestly true? I mean It"s not a suicide attempt.
Whats your age and gender?
User : 16 and female.
User : 2 months from 17.
User : I just get so frustrated at the way I feel sometimes.
Doctor : you have to deal the frustrations properly.
Doctor : Doing harm to your self is not way of handling things
User : True, and I understand completely. I just don't feel thAt anybody understands me.
Do some constructive work when you are depressed.
Doctor : Discuss the issue with your best friend or family members
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dihydrocodeine fertility
- Injury during hysterectomy have depression
- Dilated pelvicalyceal system pregnancy fetus
- Digoxin while pregnant
- Manic depression low self confidence treatment
- My pupils are dilated hit to the head
- Yoga for high dihydrotestosterone
- Tailbone injury numbing abdominal issues tingling depression taking clexa help
- Ibuprofen depression side effects
- Physical symptoms of depression
- Anxiety and depression self-help
- How to treat feeling of depressed and low self esteem
- Herbal medicine for depression
- Doxycycline side effects depression
- Types of depression tablets