Depressed and gloomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you
User : i think i'm clinically depressed.
Doctor : k.. why do you feel so
User : i'm always the doom-and-gloom person, though i act otherwise
User : i feel sad when i should be really happy
User : i'm always tired
Doctor : k.. since when you are havin
Doctor : this problem
User : i have had it ever since i was 7, but it really came out these past few months, before i turned 15
User : i'm 15 today and i feel worse than ever
Doctor : so ur 15 now?
Doctor : k.. wt u do? occupation/
User : i'm just a freshman no occupation.
Doctor : ur parents know abt this?
User : no
User : i don't trust them really
Doctor : we strongly advice councelling..
Doctor : why dont u trust them
User : i don't trust anyone really
User : the reason i'm even talking to you is because my friend noticed and said i should talk to someone
Doctor : u should undergo psychiatric councelling
Doctor : everything will be normal after that
Doctor : when u cant handle it,
Doctor : its better u consult a proffesional
Doctor : u got me?
Doctor : dont worry ..
Doctor : at ur age its common
Doctor : prob;
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Depression dullness gloominess taking codopa taking pacitane should i continue
- Low cervix not pregnant no period
- Painful cramps 6 months post partum
- Surgery to remove polyp on cervix
- White plac on cervix
- Red white plaques on cervix
- What medication is used to soften cervix
- Cervix irregular periods odor
- Depression due to ipill
- Viral pyrexia patient counselling
- Spot near cervix on ultrasound
- Feels drowzy and uncomfortable with chest
- Escitalopram and clonazepam shine pharma
- Painful cervix with red spot
- Foods to eliminate cervical polymps