Dental caries - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : i have some pain in my teeth
Doctor : since when
Doctor : do u have any caries?
User : from the last 2 month
Doctor : k
User : in upper side of my teeth
Doctor : it might be due to caries tooth
User : surrounding three walls is distroyed
User : only one side is remaing
Doctor : Dental caries is a very common problem.
User : so wht can i do for this
Doctor : Bacteria normally reside in the mouth.
User : to avoid problem
Doctor : The bacteria feed on food sugars and starches and produce an acid. This acid eats into the tooth enamel damaging the tooth.
Doctor : A dentist may identify the areas of decay quite early
Doctor : Sometimes dental X-rays may be advised.
User : okz
User : which toothpaste that you will prefare for me
Doctor : Small cavities are treated by simple fillings.
User : ok
Doctor : If a part of the tooth has decayed material, it is removed and the resultant hole in the tooth is filled. Fillings are usually made of silver-mercury or resin.
User : one more thing my gums went upwards.........
Doctor : If the decay has reached the central portion of the tooth that contains the nerves and blood vessels (pulp), a root canal treatment is advised
Doctor : k
Doctor : Good dental care can be achieved by: Doctor : Brushing is the single most effective way of preserving teeth.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dental caries and sore throat
- What causes the swelling and itching in vagina after waxing
- Broken skin hard palate
- Dental caries treatment
- How to avoid drug addictionmarijuana
- What causes missed period with spotting while on nexaplan
- Tooth broken at gum line extraction
- Broken tooth red cheekssinus pain headache
- Chances of pregnancy having unprotected sex during fertile days
- Should the implant be removed which is causing continuous discharge
- Ofloxacin and ornidazole for dental caries
- Calf front tooth broken
- Chronic dental caries causes
- 6 year molars coming in broken
- Lisinopril dental caries