Dengue fever prevention - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : what is dengue fever?
Doctor : It is a viral fever which can be spread by mosquitoes
Doctor : It can cause hemorrhagic symptoms in children like gastrointestinal bleed by causing platelet destruction
User : owh :|
Doctor : in adults it can cause fever with back pain which normally called break bone fever
Doctor : in children it is called as dengue hemorrhagic fever /dengue shock syndrome in sever stages
User : oh i see...
Doctor : so we can avoid dengue by taking proper measures
Doctor : like avoid mosquito bites
User : how to avoid?
User : oh
Doctor : and keep your surroundings clean
Doctor : by using mosquito repellents
Doctor : and mosquito nests
Doctor : is there anything else can i help ?
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Extreme fatigue after bee sting
- Af kit how to take tablet
- Dietary management for dengue fever
- Jelly in stool
- Knee joint type
- Hyperplastic polyps rectal
- Ranitidine prevent bleeding dengue fever
- Drinking beer after anti rabies
- Food that should not be eaten after dog bite
- Dengue fever black eye
- Can thrush affect breathalyzer
- Permanent turbinate hyperplasia
- Hyperthermia related to dengue fever
- Involuntary leg movements
- Side effect dengue fever