Dementia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : sometimes i don't remember small things, is it a short term memory loss
Doctor : may b
Doctor : ur age/profession/duration of disease
User : 31, medical transcriptionist, problem since last 3-4 years
Doctor : k
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no, not yet
Doctor : its called dementia
Doctor : Dementia is a condition characterized by a chronic decline in mental abilities, especially memory
User : k
User : any solution on that ?
Doctor : Dementia is not a normal part of the aging process. It may be caused by many disease conditions and can affect the young as well as old but certainly is commoner in older persons.
Doctor : Treatment include
Doctor : combination of medications, behavioural strategies and environmental interventions.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Topamax dementia
- What are reasons people get strokes
- Why do people have reoccurring strokes
- Endocarditis symptoms in women
- Dementia syndrome or mixed dementia
- Gastric emptying scan results
- Reversible dementia and irreversible dementia
- Gastric emptying solid
- People with poland syndrome
- Vegetative state can a person talk
- Lowes dementia
- Hemorrhagic stroke emedicine
- Hypergammaglobulinemia dementia
- Empiric treatment endocarditis
- Why do people have strokes