Delayed periods post protected sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello sir!
User : sir, I had sexual contact with my wife with condom and then within 10 hours, she took I-pill. After 5-7 days, she had normal period which continued for 5-6 days. But now her period has been delayed by 10-15 days. we had had no more sexual conact since then. Is pregnancy possible?
Doctor : Why did your wife take I pill
Doctor : even after protected sex
Doctor : with a condom
User : we wanted to avoid pregnancy as sometimes condom bursts. plz let me know the possibilty of pregnancy. are my fears valid?
Doctor : It is the i pill which is the culprit
Doctor : for delayed period
Doctor : you will be protected from pregnancy
User : ok
Doctor : do not worry
User : ok sir. when will period start now sir?
Doctor : It may take next 3 to 4 months to get regular periods
Doctor : periods shall be irregular till then
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does smoking hookah kill brain cells
- Irregular period protected sex but late period
- Spotting chest heaviness abdominal cramps cause
- Using petogen injection continuous bleeding reason
- Delayed periods after protected sex what is the reason
- Partially protected sex delay in period what to do
- Cold chicken kills brain cells
- Taking cilest have breakthrough bleeding what should i do
- Low hemoglobin no periods not pregnant reason for no periods
- Had unprotected sex took primolut n what are the chances
- Stem cells for toxic brain encephalopathy
- Delayed period sex post a week of last period pregnant
- Delay in period after having sex on period
- Brain injury personality change husband
- Does gum kill brain cells