Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello i have a quick ?
please proceed with your health query
User : my period is usually about a week later then the month before
User : but im at 3 weeks late now
User : i took a pregnancy test(2) and they were negative but that was about a few days after i had sex
Doctor : when was your last period?
User : we had unprotected sex, and there is a high chance i could be pregnant
User : it started october 2
and what is your cycle length?
User : its usually the full 7 days
and when was it that you had unprotected sex?
User : october 31
User : he had came in me though.
Doctor : cycle length means in how many days gap do you get your period once?
is it 28 days? 30 days?
User : well for months now, i always get my period a week later then it had started the month before.
User : so 30?
it could be 35-40 days then
User : yeah
Doctor : do a blood HCG test to confirm/rule out pregnancy
User : how do i do that
as sometimes the urine pregnancy test can come negative when HCG levels are low
User : what are hcg levels
Doctor : go to a diagnostic lab, ask for this test
HCG is the hormone that is secreted during pregnancy
it is the pregnancy hormone to support the growing embryo until placenta is formed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can i take mucinex with amantadine
- Delayed periods pregnant pregnancy test reports negative
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Thick skin passing with period
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Progesterone passing tissue with period
- Ambien bilateral maxillary sinusitis
- Delayed period and white discharge with a negative pregnancy test
- Use of parkitidin tabs
- Crystal meth xanax and ambien
- Ambien ldl cholesterol
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Period problem having ovulet
- Ambien intraocular pressure
- Will i ovulate while taking primolut n