Delayed periods, losing weight, migraines - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have not had my period since April of 2009. I do not know if I am pregnant or not. But I am having back pain and my stomach feels funny. I also have been nauseated and have had a migraine all day today
have you tested the urine for pregnancy?
User : Yes but not since Sept
please provide your age, location and occupation
User : 24, XXXXXXXX Arizona, I am a student
what were the results of them?
User : negative and they did a blood test too
have you recently put on weight?
Doctor : ok
what blood test?
User : no losing it
User : A blood test to see if i was pregnant
have you made any diet changes recently?
User : yes
the most confirmatory test for pregnancy will be to do a Transvaginal scan
Doctor : what diet changes have you made?
User : ok
User : been on a diet with less salt and sugar
have you cut down on your carbohydrates and protien intake?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heavy period migraine bloating
- Asthalin nebulization for infants
- Focal asymmetry mammogram spider web
- Concerta side effects menstrual
- Severe migraine and missed period
- Period migraines and bruising
- Ate hot food and think i burnt my esophagas
- Asthalin syrup overdose
- How can i consume primolut n for prepone menstruation
- I ate fish in plastic by mistake
- Bad migraines and loss of period
- Consulting a gynecologist about delay in periods
- Till how many days pause mf can be continuossly taken
- Late period migraine nausea
- Deviry tablets used for conceive