Delayed periods. gallstones and nausea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I'm afraid I might be pregnant but not sure. I recently got diagnosed with gallstones and am waiting for surgery.
User : the medicine they gave me for the heartburn until i can have the surgery stopped working today so im up all night
User : was wondering if my symptoms suggest pregnancy or if its all just the gallstones
did you check your pregnancy test?
User : i took one on the day i missed my period, but it was negative
what other symptoms you are having?
User : I have nausea which has led to vomitting a couple times, but I think thats the gallstones..
nausea can be a symptom of both gallstones and pregnancy
User : I'm overly tired, I'm not eating very much. I skipped my birth control last month, and I'm 8 days late
what other symptoms do you have?
Doctor : ok
User : and I'm dizzy and lightheaded when i try to walk around more than a minute or so
i suggest you repeat the pregnancy test again after 10 days of the last test
User : today would be 8 days
if it comes negative, go for blood HCG levels or a transvaginal scan
User : does it sound like pregnancy or just the gallstones
which will be confirmatory tests for pregnancy
User : but if im pregnant, they wont do the surgery....right?
the symptoms that you are having can occur in both, so you need to do investigations to rule out or confirm one of them
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Scar endometriosis causes
- Negative pregnancy test missed period gallstones
- Gallbladder gallstones symptoms of gallstones
- Burnt sugar health effects
- Ovarian endometriosis causes
- Inflammatory breast carcinoma causes
- Inside of mouth feels burnt and raw
- Can gallstones delay period
- Ear smells like burnt rubber
- Testicle pain and nausea caused by gallstones
- Fibroid and gallstones
- Cystadenoma causes
- Dogs wee smells like burnt rubber
- Holter monitor skin feels burnt
- Vestibular papillomatosis causes