Delayed periods following unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats
User : on sat i was having really bad period pains i knew i was ready to come on any time that day but i ended up having unportected sex and all the period pains have suddenly gone no pains and i havent come on not even a bit of blood all the pains have just gone would there be any reasons to that?
Doctor : Hi
User : hi i just sent a message of everything that was wrong about period pains and i ended up having sex n all mi pains just went and there was no sign of a period
May i know your age?
User : 19
Were your periods regular in the past?
User : yes
User : but i was having the pain and ended up having unprotected sex and alll the pains was just gone and theres been no sign of anything for a period
User : is there any reasons that could be for that sort of thing?
You can wait for few more days to see if you have bleeding,
User : and if no luck?
This could be a delayed period.
Delayed period can some time take few days.
User : any advice if i dont still come on at all?
If there is no bleeding you can have to have an evaluation done to know the cause.
these are not definetely due to pregnancy.
They may be chances of infection that is causing these symptom
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to abort baby during 7th month
- Side effect of loprin 75mg tablet
- 78 year old male blood pressure
- Delayed periods periods came last month after unprotected sex pregnant
- Unprotected sex delayed periods pregnant
- Normal heart rate 7month old
- Is unprotected sex the reason for delayed periods
- Reason for miscarriage
- Post menstrual syndrome
- Aspirin during 7th month of pregnancy
- Vicarious menstruation nose
- Had periods after abortion had unprotected sex delayed periods pregnant
- Period pain mid-cycle
- Symptoms surgical menopause
- Delay in period after having sex on period