Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods due to hormonal imbalance - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi doctor
User :   i have a sister
Doctor :   Ok
User :   he is sufferring from periods problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention her age, height and weight?
Doctor :   Since when is she having this problem?
User :   he didnot get periods from 40 days and he is suffering with stomoch pain age is 17
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention her age, height and weight?
User :   height 150 cms weight 45
User :   age is 17
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   SHe needs to get examined by a Gynecologist
Doctor :   As this is probably a hormonal imbalance
Doctor :   And she may need some hormonal medications
Doctor :   but first a physical examination is necessary
User :   ok
Doctor :   Also, she needs to get a Hemoglobin test done
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor