Delayed periods, caused due to illness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi. How can I help you ?
User : Ok so, I was wondering..I had a cold last week and it's not as bad now but it's still there..could having a cold affect my period? like delay it at all?
Yes any illness can delay a period
Doctor : even a common cold
User : ok, because usually my period comes every 28-30 days..and it's been 31 days..28 days would have been the 26th
User : so i should not worry yet?
You can still wait for few days
User : ok, thank you
Are you taking any medicines?
User : not prescribed
Would you like to take some Over the counter medications?
User : Um, I've been taking some night time stuff that seems to help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Meganeuron od plus with vitamins
- What is meganeuron od plus
- Can delayed periods or missed periods is due to pregnancy
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- Meganeuron od plus usage
- What is use of telista medicine
- Can you get pregnant while taking megestrol
- Hyper acidity and menstrual cramps missed period why
- What tablets should i take to regulate periods
- Delayed periods will taking progynova cause delayed periods
- Having frequent urination stomach and body bloated periods heavier reason
- Is delay in periods caused due to ipill
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative pink discharge chances of pregnancy
- Period delay due to illness
- Delayed period have menstrual pain what medication can i take