Delayed periods and chances of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : i had sex with my boyfriend on the 30th of september, and he got off in me 2 times. about 2 weeks later i started getting sick.
since then my appetite has changed, i take hot flashes, about 50% of everything i eat make me sick, my sleeping has changed.
i normally have a 4-6 day period that begins on the 16th of EVERY month. i am not on birth control. my period was late this month, and i didn't start until the 18th. this period only lasted 2 days. now today is the 30th and i am bleeding. but it really doesn't look like period blood. it was all over my panties but when i wiped there really wasn't anything there.
can someone tell me what is going on. i took a pregnancy test on the 15th of last month, it was negative.
am i pregnant?
User : can you help me?
Give me a minute, iam going through your detail
User : ok.
Doctor : May i know your age?
User : 16
User : ill be 17 on 12.12.09
Were your previous cycles regular?
User : my boyfriend is 20, and we both have no kids.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 6 weeks pregnant cottage cheese discharge
- Brain feels like bubbles
- After delayed periods is there a chance of pregnancy
- Can delayed periods or missed periods is due to pregnancy
- Bubbles in brain sinus infection
- Vomiting and delayed periods chances of pregnancy
- What does an unborn child small head circumference mean?
- Healed calcified granuloma brain
- Signs and symptoms when a child swallows a coin
- Delayed period what are the chances of pregnancy
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Tiny calcific density brain
- Is chicken liver safe to eat during pregnancy
- Effects of conjuncgivitis to unborn child
- Burping kills brain cells