Delayed periods after stopping oral contraceptives - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi i stopped my birth control on september 23 when the pack was done and havent had a period since then. i did have unprotected sex on october 3rd could i be pregnant is this why i havent had my period?
when is your next period due?
and when was your last menstrual period?
User : before i started my birth control it usually started around this time. and my last period was the week before september 23
usually after stopping birth control pills, it takes anywhere between 1-3 months for a womens fertility to return
to be sure, you can do a home pregnancy test with the urine pregnancy test kit
and see if it is positive
wait for periods if it is negative
and if still periods dont start
then check it agin after 10 days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rash on scrotal sack
- Delayed period after heavy period
- What causes two-week periods
- Sore red skin rash
- Delayed period after stopping femilion
- Period delayed after stopping femilon
- Quit weed tight scrotum
- Can walking cause a miscarriage
- Can a miscarriage cause pid
- Spasms and rash under right ribs
- Femilon oral contraceptive period after 15 days
- Reoccurring skin rash on tailbone
- Delay in periods after stopping duphaston
- Is rubella caused by microbes
- Mood changes during menstrual cycle