Delayed periods after stopping oral contraceptives - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi i stopped my birth control on september 23 when the pack was done and havent had a period since then. i did have unprotected sex on october 3rd could i be pregnant is this why i havent had my period?
when is your next period due?
and when was your last menstrual period?
User : before i started my birth control it usually started around this time. and my last period was the week before september 23
usually after stopping birth control pills, it takes anywhere between 1-3 months for a womens fertility to return
to be sure, you can do a home pregnancy test with the urine pregnancy test kit
and see if it is positive
wait for periods if it is negative
and if still periods dont start
then check it agin after 10 days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment for irregular menses
- Bruised arm veins from injecting crystal meth
- Pins and needles in arms when i cough
- Delayed period after heavy period
- Delayed period after stopping femilion
- Emotional reasons for obesity
- Period delayed after stopping femilon
- Perimenopause frequent periods spotting
- Reasons for long periods
- Swallen areolar glands
- Menopause periods lasting long
- Femilon oral contraceptive period after 15 days
- Delay in periods after stopping duphaston
- Waking up with heart beating fast with anxiety
- Arms tingle when lying down