Death due to air injected into the viens - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have an assignment for a mystery writing class. I've been trying to get information for the question that I have drawn. I need to know whether or not someone can die from having air injected into their veins. If it is 100% lethal. How much time it takes. And where point of entry must be. I have to write a senerio based on this information. Can you assist? I've been trying to find information and cannot find anything.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : You need at least 5 ml of Air to produce an air embolism
Doctor : Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : Yes. Trying to think.
User : Try female. Secretary. Married. I don't know, 5 foot 7 and around 130 lbs.
Doctor : Can you mention your age?
Doctor : I mean your detials.
Doctor : details
User : The age of my victim in the story or my age?
Doctor : Your age and your particulars.
Doctor : Even the above details
Doctor : Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Air bubble in syringe death
- Air in veins death
- Deaths due to rhinoplasty
- Dizzy while taking a dump
- White flat stuff under eye
- Way to prevention infant respiration distress syndrome
- Omega 3 and eye floaters
- Gasping for air after death
- Inverting papilloma and eye flashes
- Dizziness due to stomach problem
- Eyes flushed out floaters
- Dua when feeling dizzy
- Potassium iodide eye floaters
- Deaths due to spasmo proxyvon
- How the mantoux test disturb the pregnancy