Death due to air injected into the viens - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have an assignment for a mystery writing class. I've been trying to get information for the question that I have drawn. I need to know whether or not someone can die from having air injected into their veins. If it is 100% lethal. How much time it takes. And where point of entry must be. I have to write a senerio based on this information. Can you assist? I've been trying to find information and cannot find anything.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : You need at least 5 ml of Air to produce an air embolism
Doctor : Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : Yes. Trying to think.
User : Try female. Secretary. Married. I don't know, 5 foot 7 and around 130 lbs.
Doctor : Can you mention your age?
Doctor : I mean your detials.
Doctor : details
User : The age of my victim in the story or my age?
Doctor : Your age and your particulars.
Doctor : Even the above details
Doctor : Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Air bubble in syringe death
- Chest fills tight after eating
- People born without an anus
- Chest feeling heavy after flu
- Air in veins death
- How to remove brown from my anus
- Deaths due to rhinoplasty
- Flutters in chest after vomiting
- Gasping for air after death
- Chest pains after food
- Skin rashes anus bright red spots
- Chest pains and stomach pains after eating
- Dark brown freckles near anus
- Pains in stomach bleeding from anus
- Deaths due to spasmo proxyvon