Darkening of tissue after taking antibiotics - Online Doctor Chats
User : i had/have a ear infection, i tried to take care of it my taking oral antibiotic and a ointment (mupirocin). it seemed to work but now the tissue is black (i am white by the way) and very thin. PLEASEE HELP
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i had/have a ear infection, i tried to take care of it my taking oral antibiotic and a ointment (mupirocin). it seemed to work but now the tissue is black (i am white by the way) and very thin. PLEASEE HELp
User : HELP*
Doctor : yes i shall help you?
User : thank you
tissue is black means what?
User : its just realy dark
User : it seems to be dead but i dont know
where is the dark tissue?
User : in my ear
User : outside of it
do you mean a black discharge is coming from the ear? or the outside ear has become dark?
User : it became dark
User : and very thin
which antibiotic did you consume?
User : i dont know the name of it
Doctor : from how many days you have this problem?
User : about 3-4 months >.
now how is your ear infection is it totally controlled ar still it is there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stringy tissue after miscarriage
- Pneumonia related to decreased appetite
- Tissue after plan b
- Pink tissue after urination
- Fatigue headache giddy breathless
- Scar tissue after tonsillectomy
- How to get rid breathless feeling
- Loss appetite feel hot cold
- Dizzy sleepy loss of appetite
- Prolonged cough and breathless
- No energy and breathless
- Cough fatigue loss of appetite
- Breathless light headed heavy legs
- Dry cough ibs no appetite
- White tissue after abortion