Dark spots on cheeks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : hello
User : i have dark spot on my cheeck occured due to pimples since last 6 months i tried all the possible medicine but it did'nt work
Please proceed with your query?
May i know your age?
User : 20
User : 20 yrs
The dark spots usually fade out over a period of time
User : but i feel its a hug eperiod of over 6 months..probably did;nt fade
User : huge*
It usually starts fading over few months to a year depending on the size.
May i know your location?
I shall prescribe you one
You can try clear it 4%
User : yes please
Once a day
Apply it on the affected area at night
And take care if any new pimples start over.
You can try Skin light or gright cream
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dark red spots on cheeks
- Pitted edema weight gain nausea
- Drugs/medication for serious skin rash
- What is endplate reactive edema
- Dark spots cheek diabetes
- Dark spot on cheek of face
- Drugs/medication for benign skin infection
- Drugs/medication for foot rash
- Hypertension and eyelid edema
- Drugs/medication for epidermal cyst
- Dark spot on inside of cheek
- Facial edema vomiting liver failure
- Levlen ed and heartburn
- Cheek biting dark spots
- Drugs/medication for macular rash