Dark spots on cheek and upper lips, anaemia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi.. Dark spots have appeared on my cheeks and upper lips. What can be the reason for those
May I ask you few questions to know about you?
Doctor : Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation and Marital status.
i am 24 yrs old, female, india, software engineer and im single
since when do you have this problem
since last two months
last yr i had this but after taking medicines it was removed
but again they hav appeared
my hb is 9.7 gm
Doctor : Do you have diabetes, hypertension or asthma?
Ok The spots are not related to your low Hb status.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pernicious anaemia and spots in scalp
- Sources of b6
- Betahistine meniere's disease
- Rash from drinking soda
- Amitriptyline discontinuation syndrome
- How to remove drool marks on face
- Eye drops on penis
- Precautions of anaemia
- Gabapentin neuropathic pain
- Hepatomegaly anaemia
- Treatment for anaemia
- Anaemia and upper ab pain
- Legs vein twitches and drinking
- Fucithalmic viscous eye drops and hives
- Burn net dressing