Dark skin on face after shaving, itching present - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : hi i am wondering what i can do to my face i am 15 years old and i shave but i have dark skin and it gets darker each time i have not tried nothing but i need help to remove the darkness. please help
what is the skin type?
User : dark tone i dont know how to explain how my skin type is
are there blackheads/acne?
User : my face is brownish but the area i shave is black
is your skin dry/oily/mixed (combined)?
User : know i dont think i have that
User : its smooth not oily neithe rof those choices
what products are you using for face?
is there itching/burning in the shaved area after shaving?
User : i put lotion
User : after i shave yes a little itching
are you using aftershave?
User : yes i am but it burns when i use it nd the dark marks never go
Doctor : you might be allergic to the products used or else there might be some inherent skin problem
you need to get the face skin examined by a dermatologist.
Doctor : to see if there is infection also associated
and get the allergen test done
to see if any allergic cause is behind your symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What is piperacillin used for
- Dark green face after shaving
- Dettol on face after shave
- Drugs/medication for chronic pharyngitis
- What is synalar used for
- White spots under the skin
- Drugs/medication for melanocytic nevi
- Drugs/medication for sphenoid sinusitis
- Drugs/medication for fanconi’s anemia
- Pale face after shaving
- Melanoma spread to lymph nodes
- Is xyzal stronger than zyrtec
- Numb face after shaving
- Drugs/medication for pseudo cyst
- Blotchy skin on face after shaving