Dark patch on foreskin of penis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i just noticed as of today a somewhat darker patch of skin on my foreskin of my penis.
User : It's not hard, or irritating at all.
User : But, i never noticed it before.
User : it is raised a little bit though.
Doctor : ok
User : what is the likelyhood it could be penis cancer?
Doctor : penis cancer is a chronic disease
Doctor : it wont come in a single day
Doctor : it might be a petechiae
User : yeah, well maybe it's just now noticable.
User : what's that?
Doctor : means small blood collection underskin
User : oh
Doctor : it will resolve in a day or two
User : well when i stretch it out it is redish veiny like.
User : so the fact I just noticed it could be that it just developed?
User : so i should wait a day or two before going to the doctors?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : excatly
User : ok, because it had me pretty worried.
User : if it were penis cancer would it have been hurting throughout the development?
Doctor : no
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Papercut marks on penis
- Hyperpigmentation due to im iron
- Purple dark coloured lesion on penis shaft and foreskin
- Silvery marks on penis
- Irritated penis dark red spot under foreskin
- Hard dark patch of foreskin on penis
- Black patch on penis foreskin thickening
- Tear marks on penuis
- Cause simmetrical dark spots on foreskin penis
- I am 31 years old and i weight 73 kg iam 155cm long and i ha
- Red mark on shaft
- Human body temperature with hypertension
- Hyperthyroid and dry cough
- I am 6 weeks pregnant and i have lower abdominal pain
- What does purple penis mean