Dark lines or spots on the labia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi i have a quick questions for you
User : I am an 18 year old female and I recently noticed dark lines/spots on my labia... should I be alarmed?
Doctor : do you have itching?
User : no, no itching or burning or anything, even to the touch.
User : but they are very dark and visible.
Doctor : do you have white discharge?
User : no, nothing else abnormal...
Doctor : i suggest you to get a physical examination done by a Gynecologist
User : is there any chance it could just be a birthmark or something? i noticed it about a year ago and thought it would go away...
Doctor : it could be
User : okay... i will hope for that. is there anythign serious it could be?
Doctor : Any way you need to get examined to remove the concerns about this
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dark spots on labia majora
- Im considering taking tindamax for bacterial vaginosis
- Sudden hearing loss constant ringing need information about etd
- Bacterial vaginosis and sensitive clitoris
- Dark spots on labia std
- Need information about bertillotis syndrome
- Facial breakouts caused by bacterial vaginosis
- Had drugs meow cannabis how long they stay in system
- Have less height will hgh injection help increase height
- Have tremors in head when anxious medication
- Can primolut be taken with bacterial vaginosis
- Dark purple spot on labia
- Dark spot on inner labia
- Bacterial infection of vagina ornidazole
- Dark brown line on labia