Dark circles around the eye due to allergic cold - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello doctor
User : i have a quer related to complexion
User : query
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : carry on
User : dark circles, n undereye
User : how do we get rid of that?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : How long you have this
User : 10 yrs
Doctor : What is your age?
User : 23
User : ??
Doctor : Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : single 5.3" 65 kgs
Doctor : Do you have recurrent cold
User : i used to..but not anymore
Doctor : Do you have allergies
User : ya..dust allergy
Doctor : When was that recurrent cold episodes?
User : for da past 4 yrs
Doctor : Ok the first common cause of the black circles
Doctor : is recurrent col
Doctor : cold episoded
Doctor : s
Doctor : and the allergies
Doctor : Due to theis the blood vessels enlarge can change the complexion of the skin under the eye
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bleeding gums sleeping mouth open
- I think i have fruits allergy
- Persistent bleeding gums when i spit
- Dark circles corner of eyes
- Cold tired dark circles
- Puffy eyes and dark circles
- Gum bleeding non stop
- I am suffering from asthma kindly help me
- My daughter got cold leg during the asthma attack
- Is it reaction to peanuts
- Dark circles eyes polysporin
- Bleeding gums and micardis
- Suffering from asthma and chest infection please help
- Bleeding gums when miscarrage
- Hashimoto dark circles eye