Dark adaptation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : you know how when ou look outside for so long from the window and then you look back in and its just a tint of dark?
User : but for like a few secs
Its called dark adaptation.
User : can anxiety do thaat but when your not looking outside
But you need to rule out other causes too..
User : it been like that all week for me since i had anxiety is that bad or does it mean i worrie to much and can it make things that you can read hurt your eyes
User : and i cant see far away
you can have a eye check up done to rule if you have visual acquity changes.
That means you may need glasses.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Yelow liquid draining from babys eye
- Carafate pediatric dose
- Duralast jump starter adapter
- Adaptic wound dressing and curad
- Flumazenil pediatric dose
- Diclofenac pediatric dose
- When lacrimal duct grow in a baby
- Adaptation in psychology
- Adaptive devices for thumb arthritis
- Fucithalmic eye drops safe for babies
- Fucithalmic viscous eye drops for baby
- Vestibular adaptation exercises
- Baby eye drop moxicip
- Tdap pediatric dose
- Tacrolimus pediatric dose