Dark adaptation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : you know how when ou look outside for so long from the window and then you look back in and its just a tint of dark?
User : but for like a few secs
Its called dark adaptation.
User : can anxiety do thaat but when your not looking outside
But you need to rule out other causes too..
User : it been like that all week for me since i had anxiety is that bad or does it mean i worrie to much and can it make things that you can read hurt your eyes
User : and i cant see far away
you can have a eye check up done to rule if you have visual acquity changes.
That means you may need glasses.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Montelukast sodium and blood pressure
- How to check eye power
- Yellow and red eyes from meth
- Marina coil pros and cons
- Duralast jump starter adapter
- Adaptic wound dressing and curad
- Narrow blood vessels
- Mercilon i forgot to take it for a few days
- Palpitations and computer games
- Adaptation in psychology
- Adaptive devices for thumb arthritis
- Low grade fever a week sore throat 3 year old
- Menieres disease swollen eardrum
- Vestibular adaptation exercises
- My 2 years old started crossing her eyes