DHT and hairfall in males - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : im having severe hair fall. is there any medication to control hair fall doctor
Doctor : Do you have dandruff or other scalp infections
User : no sir
Doctor : How long you have this hair fall?
User : i have read in one article due to increase leve of testosterone hormone hair loss ocuurs is it true sir?
Doctor : There is a chemical called DHT
Doctor : which causes the hair fall in men
Doctor : which is a derivative of testosterone
User : is there medication for that?
Doctor : First option shall be to find out the root cause
User : ok sir, where can i get check up myself?
Doctor : let me ask you few questions and give yiou more information
User : ok sir
Doctor : before I decide whether you need to see a doctor
Doctor : okj
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Surgery for pituitary gland tumor
- Herpes simplex 1 genital gallery
- What is glandular
- Position of glands in neck
- Is green tea a dht blocker
- Brown discharge and hair loss
- What is dht
- Dihydrotestosterone dht blood test
- Nizoral and dht
- Dht blood test results
- Hair loss dizziness fatigue shorness of breath
- Pituitary gland and memory loss
- Reasons for sore breasts and hair loss
- Sore breast and hair loss
- Hair loss and breasts tender