Cyst in the vaginal area - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a little white sack on the bottom of my vagina
User : could it be a cyst?
please provide age, location
User : 22
i will need to ask afew more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
since when are you having this?
User : maybe 2 months ago i noticed it
is there any itching, pain in that region?
User : not really
is the swelling soft, firm or hard?
User : kinda firm/hard
User : the sack is
User : is clue of what it maybe?
as per the history given by you
it could probably be a cyst
User : so i can't give it to anyone?
you will need to get a physical examination done
and if it is problematic, to get it excised
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vaginal cyst burst
- Is decreased urine output a side effect of trilyte?
- Bartholin vaginal cyst
- Is it possible to have bladder outside my vagina
- What could strange odour from vagina with reddish discharge indicate
- Sebaceous cyst vaginal menopause
- Is difficulty breathing a side effect of uroxatral?
- Found cyst on vaginal wall could it be sebaceous cyst
- Is blurred vision a side effect of zoladex 3-month?
- What could white flat bumps on vaginal lips indicate
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of acthar?
- Could harsh shaving cause lumps and cyst around vagina
- Could overuse of nsaids or gastritis have caused endometrial hyperplasia
- Waxy vagin discharge cyst
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of alfuzosin?