Cyst behind the ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : yeah i have a small pea size bump on the side of my neck behind my left ear, it does not hurt. What is it?
Doctor : How long is it been there
User : i am not sure i just discover it today...
Doctor : Is it red
Doctor : did you see it or someone notice it as red
Doctor : Does it itch?
User : not when i first saw it, and no nobody saw it is not visible and it does not itch
User : its just kinda there and it feels like its under my skin
Doctor : Do you have any skin infections?
User : no
Doctor : it could be a cyst
Doctor : now just keep track of the size
Doctor : pain or some other discharge?
User : should i get it checked out ?
User : no pain or anything
Doctor : if it is has any of these changes
User : I have no insurance
Doctor : then see the doctor
Doctor : what is your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for progressive baldness
- Dermoid cyst behind the ear
- Behind ear bone cyst
- Treatment and cure for intense menstrual cramps
- Ear wax in children
- Treatment and cure for chronic neutrophilic leukemia
- Treatment and cure for bacterial laryngitis
- Cysts behind ear and plugged ear
- Psychosomatic ear pain children
- Blood cyst behind ear
- Ear pain when sneezing in children
- Treatment and cure for staphylococcal impetigo
- Tingling ear sensation in children
- Cyst behind the ear
- Gooey eyes sore throat children