Cyanosis and hypoxemia in an infant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : there is 1 year baby whose nails are blue,
Doctor : okay
User : and she has a high level of hemoglobin ,she is also suffering from cold
User : after the test
Doctor : ok
User : what is problem
User : what this symptoms lead to
Doctor : there are several reasons for such type of condition
User : like
Doctor : Blue nails called cyanosis in medical language
User : ?
User : actually its not blue..... it looks lik violet....!!
Doctor : cyanosis and high hemoglobin levels indicate hypoxemia in the patient
User : and also her lips r violet whn she crys.... .she has a heart prob...!!
User : so how can we rectify t...??
Doctor : low oxygen levels in blood might be becuase of respiratory or cardiac problem
Doctor : so baby needs a physical examination, after that physician will run proper investigations to diagnose the condition
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hot cold flashes no fever and nausea in males
- 9 month old fever cold hands and feet
- Natural iron supplements that improve hemogram
- High hemoglobin in urine
- Cold shower prevents nocturnal emissions
- Cyanosis of the chin
- Cause of cyanosis
- Cyanosis of the hands
- Which medicine is used for hemoglobin
- Meds for lowering hemoglobin
- Stomach virus last immediatly followed by a cold virus
- Weightloss and low hemoglobin
- Symptoms of cyanosis
- Diagnosis of cyanosis
- What medicine for cold is suitable for 8 months with g6pd