Cut on the finger - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello!
How can i Help you?
User : Quick question.
User : I have a cut on my finger.
User : It is healed now, but it feels strange.
User : I cut it on broken glass, and I'm wondering if there is something inside of it still.
User : A piece of glass?
User : My question is this.
User : Since I'm uninsured, should I go to a regular medical clinic?
User : Or, do I have to go the urgent care?
Ok, when did the cut happeen?
User : Three and a half weeks ago, now.
Ok, still do you have any pain?
User : Yeah.
User : I've had cuts before.
User : And nothing has felt like this.
User : No discharges.
Ok, there is inflamation.
User : Is it just scar tissue that is painful when touched?
User : A bit of inflammation.
User : Nothing serious.
Some foriegn body may be there.
no. dont worry,
User : Hmmmm...
So you can go to surgeon
User : At a hospital? Or, a clinic?
Open the wound and remove the glass?
User : Sure.
It is a minor procedure,
User : Yeah.
User : Okay, thanks.
ou can go to any of them
Doctor : And start an antibiotic,
To prevent sepsis.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- When your virgina itch that mean
- Fluid filled bumps after anesthesia
- Fluid lump on knee
- Goodpasture syndrome headache
- Finger cut peroxide swollen infection
- Diprogenta lips
- Diabetes with food poisoning
- Finger tip cut off healing
- Finger cut to the bone
- Zyflamend esr
- Flushed face during pregnancy pregnant
- First aid for deep cut on finger
- Treatment for swollen finger after cut
- Fetal pole measures 33mm at 8 weeks
- Fluttering in chest then hard to breath