Cuse for constant dizziness and nausea - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i have constant dizziness and feeling of nausea
User : i have headache most of the time
whats ur age/sex?
User : and with sudden movements i feel like vomitting
User : am 22/female
from how many days are u feeling this?
User : couple of months
User : it used to come and go
User : but now it's like daily
User : am on diet
User : and i take medication
THIS IS CALLED AS VERTIGO
User : wats that?
Doctor : feeling of dizziness and vomiting sensation and headach
User : okay
User : and wat causes that?
there are many rasons but mostly a disorder of cnals in the ear
sometimes even migraine also causes vertigo
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is skin rash a side effect of luvox?
- Is itching a side effect of lovaza?
- Constantly tired many headaches
- Organ of corti damaged swine flu
- What are the side effects of ella?
- Symptoms of constant dizziness
- Continuous headaches in the forehead
- Diagnosis of constant dizziness
- Constant dizziness with floaters
- Continuous headache and lightheadedness
- Constant dizziness causes
- Left sided continous headache
- Treatment and cure for constant dizziness
- Is chills a side effect of pentasa?
- Is fever a side effect of klonopin?