Cures to heal wound of thumb - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : How do I know if the skin around my sutures is healing properly? It seems to swollen to stay together
whats ur age/sex?
User : 24yo f
User : lacerated tip of thumb and got 6 stitches a week ago
User : the skin doesnt seem to be healing together
User : the part that was "flapped off" has been red, warm, and swollen since it happened
User : the skin feels very hard--from the swelling i think
User : does this sound normal? or should the swelling/hardness gotten better after a week
Doctor : are u feeling pain?
User : no
can u feel any pus in the wound?
Doctor : hi
User : how can i tell if the healing around my sutures is normal or not?
User : how do I know if the swelling around my sutures is normal?
User : hello?
User : how do I know if the swelling around my sutures is normal or not? It does not seem to be healing
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drink and it hurts in chest
- When i drink liquid my chest hurts
- Treatment and cure for thumb numbness
- Can fibroids cause amniotic band syndrome
- Diabetes leg thumb pus wound
- Amniotic band heart arrhythmia
- Energy drink chest pressure
- Chest pain relief drinking water
- Higher than average amniotic fluid
- Ayurvedic treatment for low amniotic fluid
- Thumb wound healed swollen
- Thumb puncture wound
- Blood clot under thumb an open wound
- Can amniocentesis detect dwarfism
- Crohns and chest wall pain