Cures for uti infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : A few days ago i began to get UTI like symptoms like frequent peeing eventhough i didn't always have to go and a lot of pressure on my pelvic area. a couple nights ago i began getting horribly sharp pains in my lower left side of my back. then last night the same thing but it switched to the other side kind of radiating towards my front. tonight im still in pain when i have not taken ibprophen and i am running a temperature of about 100.2
User : could it have moved from a uti to a kidney infection that fast? and is t hat what it sounds like/
Doctor : has this happened before?
UTI can travell up, to infect kidney
User : no.
User : can it happen in just a few days?
and the pain resulting from this is usually very severe
Doctor : i will suggest you to get this examined, take an renal ultrasound and also do a few blood tets
User : yes. i end up in a ball crying when it gets really bad. until i take a few pain relievers. then it feels ok for a while
you will also need to do a urine culture and sensitivity
User : what is a renal ultrasound?
to see for the organism causing the infection and treat it effectively
renal ultrasound is to
to look for details of kidney, ureters and bladder
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Soft tissue sarcoma in big toe
- Does having prurigo nodularis mean you have hiv
- Can urobilinogen be positive in pregnancy
- Effect of the uti infection on the fetus
- Uti infection driving mad
- Psychedelic mushrooms and uti infections
- Itching goosebumps fever
- Trace protein in urinalysis pregnancy
- Treatment for uti post turp
- Weakly positive for pregnancy and rbc urine
- Oldman bear
- Urinary tract problems and veins popping out
- Gas problem with nutrilite products
- Treatment and cure for consecutive uti infections
- Uti infection on hcg diet