Cures for migraine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi...is there ny permanent cure for migraine?
migraine symptoms can be controlled
but there is no permanent cure for it
User : nd another qdn is...wht is the safe time to have a physical relationship whn the menstrual cycle is of a 28-30 day cycle
best is to try and avoid the triggering factors
on the infertile period.
User : how can the symptoms be controlled...coz i always get pain nd attack from d right side part of the ear
that is you should avoid intercourse between 7th to 17th day of your cycle
for migraine symptoms and factors
you have to identify the factors that is causin it
User : is it 7th - 17th or 9th - 19th...plz clear my confusion doctor
and avoid those factors
7th to 17th
cos egg release can happenanytime between 8th to 14 th day
User : does chocolates trigger migraine by ny chance?
if your cycle is of 28days
choclates are known to trigger them
User : but i feel relaxed whn i have chocolates
are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sasha grey anorexic
- Can excedrin migraine cure hemiplegic migraine ?
- Can masturbation cure a migraine?
- Bad headaches migraines took medicnes no help solution
- Natural cures for hormonal migraines
- Headache bruising on top of eyes shaking arm serious problem
- How to get rid mucus from meth
- Dolo neurobion cure migraine
- Headache dried blood in nose tiredness help
- Is low haemoglobin effect on conceiving
- Extreme thirst low energy level headache what could this be
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause
- Side effects of adderall, watering eyes and numb arm?
- Combiflam duration of action
- Tragus piercing cure for migraine