Cures for dermatitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : im on holiday in australia, and iv occured a rash on my chin which has proceced to spread all over my chin and now my nose, it is very sore and scabby, i saw a doctor he said i need antibiotics but i cant get perscribed as im not regeistered what do you reccomend i use till i go home? i have bought a bottle of pure tee tree oil which i think is doing the job but is there any thing else, and i think its dermatitis?
Doctor : let me read
User : ok
use acnelak soap it is a antibiotic soap
Doctor : it is available as otc
Doctor : don't use alcohol based lotions on the skin
it will worsen the dermatitis
User : was using rock salk aswel
User : salt i mean sorry
Doctor : yeah it is sodium chloride
Doctor : it also acts as antiseptic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of myfortic?
- Seborrheic dermatitis cure
- Sofradex cream for acne spots
- Propynate cream for acne
- Niltan cream acne scar
- Is eye pain or sensitivity to light a side effect of ipilimumab?
- Momate cream useful for acne
- Nadoxin cream for acne
- Is swelling of feet or lower legs a side effect of orphenadrine?
- Stasis dermatitis cure ' ayurveda "
- Is swollen glands a side effect of aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine?
- Is loss of sexual desire or ability a side effect of prednisone?
- Cure seborrheic dermatitis face
- Can topicort cure dermatitis?
- Shiitake dermatitis cure antihistamin