Cures for Pilonidal sinus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi i had surgery for a pilonidal cyst about a year ago
User : it comes back monthly, this time is really flared up bad, my leg and lower back are sore
Doctor : Ok
User : my dr is closed for the weekend, should i go to emergecny?
User : the spot where the surgery was is hwere is usually ends up draining from i think, is there something i can do to help it 'pop ' itself?
Doctor : Pilonidal cyst needs to be excised
Otherwise chances of recurrence are high
User : yeah, technically its an abcess right now tho right?
User : since its filled with fluid
User : i can deal with it coming back, but can i drain this any how to get rid of the pain ?
User : or should i go to the emergency here?
Doctor : Whether an abscess/cyst
User : ok well ive had surgery once and it still came back haha
It has to be excised for a permanent cure
User : ok thanks
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to ur service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does marijuana consumption increase bilirubin
- Itchy palms and liver
- Dizzy weird feeling in my chest
- Yoga to cure pilonidal sinus
- Non surgical cure to pilonidal sinus
- Do heavy drinking and smoking effect mitral valve prolaspe
- Non itchy under skin lump in vulva
- Low platelets with itchy palms
- Dizziness during typing cause
- Dextroscoliosis causes
- Treatment and cure for Pilonidal sinus
- How to cure pilonidal sinus
- Loose itchy smeary stools
- Itchy rash around waist line
- Cure for pilonidal sinus without surgery