Cure for haemorrhoids - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i am sufffering from piles for many days now
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 23 male bangalore graphic designer single
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nonw
User : none
User : *
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : not yet
Doctor : then how do u know that u have Piles?
User : leak of blood when ever i shit:-)
Doctor : Haemorrhoids or piles, are an enlarged bunch of blood vessels in and around the anus. They may be associated with pain, bleeding and itching.
Doctor : Haemorrhoids are very common in men and women,
Doctor : different kinds of haemorrhoids
User : any remedy
Doctor : nternal haemorrhoids - are those that are formed inside the rectum.
Doctor : Prolapsed haemorrhoids - are internal haemorrhoids that protrude through the anus when stool is passed or when a person stands or walks. They are usually painful.
User : correct
Doctor : External haemorrhoids (perianal haematoma) - are small, painful haemorrhages under the skin
Doctor : The doctor may examine the anus and rectum to look for swollen blood vessels, indicative of haemorrhoids. A hollow, lighted tube, known as a proctoscope, may be inserted into the anus to look for internal haemorrhoids.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Constant bleeding what is going on
- Suffering from haemorrhoids suggest some permanent cure
- Treatment and cure for acne cure
- Tests results show low in b12 suggestions
- Cure for polydipsia
- Peeling palm after insect bite
- Exophthalmos cure
- Huge welt after spider bite
- Numbness in hands after mosquito bite
- Foul smell after birth
- Been having headaches nausea spotting what are the symptoms of
- Red itchy bumps on corner of mouth what is this
- Sign and symptoms after rat bite
- Reoccurring cyst swelling painful discharge what could be this
- Hydrosile cure