Cure for diabetes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi doctor,Iam a diabetic patient as around one and half year
Doctor : k
User : my sugar level was 140 when I was in India
User : right now I am in dubai
User : now my sugar level is very high
User : 249 and 336
Doctor : like
Doctor : k
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : I m taking the same diet
User : and exercise
Doctor : any medication?
User : yeah Im taking ayurvedic medicine
Doctor : well
Doctor : ur doing wrong
User : endocrynologist
User : plz guide me how to cure this
Doctor : pl get the medication from doctor
Doctor : there r no cure for it.
User : in my family nobody having sugar problem
Doctor : yeah
Doctor : then u have to be careful
User : it is type 2 or 1?
Doctor : u have to start proper treatment
User : like
User : ?
Doctor : There are four main types of diabetes mellitus: User : ok
Doctor : Type 1, earlier known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) or juvenile-onset diabete
User : ok
Doctor : Type 2 (DM2), earlier known as non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) or adult-onset diabetes. This is the most common form of diabetes, and is strongly associated with genetic tendency and obesity.
Doctor : Gestational diabetes mellitus, or pregnancy-induced diabetes.
Doctor : Gestational diabetes mellitus, or pregnancy-induced diabetes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Permanent cure for diabetes
- Motion problems during pregnancy
- Permanent cure medicine for diabetes
- Unani remedy for severe cough for diabetic patient
- Diabetic cure with nutrilite
- What is the normal blood sugar level for a healthy person
- Weak thigh muscles during premenopause
- Swelling due to insulin injection
- Cure for diabetic retinopathy in ayurveda
- Teenage hypoglycemia
- Motion problem during pregmency
- Siddha medicine cure for diabetes
- Nausea during 8 months pregnant
- Twitching in my right thigh diabetes
- Had muscle spasms during mri