Cure for Tension headache - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have head ache on the back of my head when i get stressed? Sometimes even when I am not stressed that much I get these head aches regularly, I.e., once every 3 months. Usually when i get the head ache the pain is so unbearable that i cant do anything but feel the pain.
I consulted a doctor, he said there's nothing wrong, but i still feel the pain.
Hope you answer me.
Doctor : Hi
let me read
Doctor : yes it is called tension headache
and as the doctor told nothing is wrong
you will get headache when ever you are little stressed also
Doctor : the treatment of tension headache is mainly stress reliving techniques.
User : thank you
User : can you suggest any medication
paracetamol 500 mg can be taken to relieve the headache
Doctor : not to consume more than 3 tablets a day
Doctor : not to consume more than one tablet of 500 mg at a time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eyes burn head pounding nausea
- Side of head hurts eye burns
- Burning while urination and migraine headaches
- Mdma chronic tension headache
- Treatment and cure for Anterior segment dysgenesis
- Heart burns and headache
- High ankle sprain causes
- Diagnosis of Meningococcal disease
- Headache nausea and burning smell
- Drugs/medication for Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Treatment and cure for chronic tension headaches
- Tension headache see stars
- Treatment and cure for Valvular heart disease
- Treatment and cure for Tension headache
- Crystal meth tension headache