Crampy abdominal pain during early pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your query?
User : doc.im about 3 weeks pregnant.i always go to toilet.i thought im going to have mentration but becs i feel pain at my lower back and lower abdomen.help me what can i do to make my baby stay healthy?i dont feel eating for last 2 days but yesterday i eat.
Doctor : The increased urination and not feeling like eating are all pregnancy symptoms.
User : i did a pregnancy test and on a matter of second it says positive.i did it in two times.im stress a bit at work but help me how can i protect my baby?
This is quite normal.
Get your self examined by the doctor to see if every thing is going on healthly.
User : is it ok if i feel that my lower abdomen is paining?
You may need few iron and folic acid medication.
Yes, the crampy pain can be seen early during pregnancy too.
You can also have light spotting along with it.
You need to see a doctor if the pains are very severe and if you have severe bleeding
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular heartbeat in unborn baby
- Side effects of gnc oxyelite
- Duphaston crampy abdominal pain
- Side effects of loette contraceptive pill
- Side effects of metformin hydrochloride tablets
- Side effects of metpure am 25
- Side effects of pistachio nuts in pregnancy
- Crampy abdominal pain achy tired
- Pregnant orgams
- Lower right sided abdomen pain while 7 weeks pregnant
- Lower abdominal pain early pregnancy
- Crampy abdominal pain in infants after eating is called
- Placenta is anterior upper and mid segment
- Placenta posterior covering os 15 weeks
- Crampy abdominal pain after eating from babies