Cramps on my lower abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i wanted to know what if i was having cramps in my lower abdomen
User : wat that could possibly mean
Doctor : Cramps in the lower abdomen has numerous causes
User : im female 22 years old
Doctor : if yu can answer few of my questions I could possibly help you out
Doctor : better
Doctor : Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height. ???
User : 22, female, married, 260, 5'7.5"
Doctor : How long you have this pain
Doctor : and what is the charecter of the pain
User : about 5 days
User : it comes and goes
Doctor : Pressing type or sharp
Doctor : ok
Doctor : How much time does it stay
Doctor : and Where exactly in the abdomen
User : a few hours then goes and returns
Doctor : rt or left
User : more to the left but its all across
Doctor : Does it relate with your periods?
User : no
Doctor : Do you have it for the first time?
User : yes
Doctor : Did you take any medicine for the last 5 days?
User : tylenol
Doctor : Do you have fever, diarrhoea
Doctor : etc
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Exercises following hernia surgery
- Cramping pain in lower abdomen
- Epigastric hernia symptoms female
- Ivf lower abdomen cramps
- When can you drink alcohol after laceration
- Dull right upper quadrant pain
- Drinking alcohol after surgery long
- Joint pain after drinking alcohol
- Cramps and churning lower abdomen
- Drinking alcohol after jaw surgery
- Duodenal switch before and after
- Cramps in lower abdomen pregnancy
- Dream of throwing up
- Cramps in lower abdomen and legs
- Right tonsil gets irritated after drinking alcohol