Cramps in the spine radiating to the stomach - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
how can i help you?
User : For about a month now I've been having these cramps that will start in my spine and go to my left ris and to the front of my torso eventually cramping my stomach. I thought maybe I had to throw up because I had thatweird taste but it only made it worse.
User : Any idea on what it could be? I tried searching it but all I came up with is pregnancy stuff but that's pretty much impossible.
Doctor : you have crampy type of pain in the stomach
and feels nausea
User : Yeah. It's nearly everyday. They start in my back usually
is there any bowel disturbance?
User : Not at all
Doctor : these cramps do occur when? any relation to food consumption
User : No it's random it seems. When I'm sitting or walking or working out.
does it subside by drinking water
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bleach like taste with cough
- Is there any problem due to constant eating of uncooked rice in mouth
- Middle of spine and stomach is sore
- Undifferentiated connective tissue dysplasia
- What are the consequences of high esr
- Dizzy loss of vision constant hunger
- Curved spine pot stomach
- Hair bleach swollen crunchy
- Cervical spine and queasy stomach
- Constantly tired despite
- Spine compression and numb legs and cramps
- Jolen creme bleach for vagina
- Put clorox bleach on vagina
- Quadricep muscle cramp spine
- Did bleach bood for psoriasis