Cramps during periods,dizzyness - Online Doctor Chats
User : can someone help me with a problem? im on my second day of my period and i am sick to my stomach. in the beginning my period blood was darker.. and its stating to get like a scarlet red color. every time i stand up i get dizzy. i don't know what to do.. whats wrong with me?
Doctor : let me read
User : ok. thankyou
Doctor : what is the hemoglobin levels?
User : excuse me?
do you know your hb levels of your blood
User : no. i dont. im 16. im just not sure what is wrong.
Doctor : this dizzy while standing indicates the nutrition status of you is not ok
User : so what should i do about that?
User : why do i feel sick to my stomach?
User : iv never had this feeling.. its not cramps.. thats what my mom keeps saying it is..
Doctor : some amount of pain and or discomfort will be there during mensus
Doctor : and there will be change in the way they appear as age progress
concentrate on good nutritious diet
fruit juices more consumption is essential
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sickness and growth spurts
- Spongy growth on side of thumb
- What causes light pinkorange blood durin period
- What causes strings of blood in period
- Arm cramps during period
- Skin growth on toe
- Ribs cramping during period
- Butt cramps during period
- Poop cramps during period
- Severe leg cramps during period
- Growth from c section scar tissue
- Orange period blood cause
- What causes orange period blood
- Red growth under tongue
- What causes whole blood in menstruation