Cramps and bleeding during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
im having really bad cramps for the past 2 days...
weeks... im sorry
bad cramps where?
i have tested for pregnancy and there were 2 lines but one of the line is very light
around my pelvic area
are you pregnant?
this morning i saw brown blood and the cramping is now located on my right and left side
i think i am pregnant but then the test came back light
Be clear you are speaking irrelevantly
you have cramps in abdomen since 2 days
User : no for about 2 weeks now..
and it is around my pelvic area like menstual cramps but then i have alreay missed my period
when was your last menstrua period?
User : on May 6, 2009
did you take any contraceptives?
User : no
so this month ur periods will be on 6th na
are your periods regular
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 8 month fetus problems
- Unexplained bleeding during pregnancy
- Movements of fetus in womb
- Natural remedies for tuberculosis, lung scar
- Cramping without bleeding during pregnancy
- Enfamil orange specks
- Fetus test for scitsofrenia
- Bleeding during pregnancy no cramps
- Pcos and bleeding during pregnancy
- How do hypoechoic nodules develop
- Signs of undeveloped fetus
- Uti bleeding during pregnancy
- Side effects of divaa od 500
- Metapro xl 50 side effects
- Medicine to remove fetus