Cramping in stomach, nausea and LMP - Online Doctor Chats
User : my name is AAAAAAA about a few weeks ago i started getting the sensation that there were fish swimming around in my stomach. I get nausted easily, and whenever i get the fish sensation my stomach starts cramping. i have taken a numerous pregnancy tests and they either come back inconclusive or negative and so i was wondering if maybe i am or if it is something else.
Doctor : hi
let me read what you have typed
where is the "fish sensation" in your abdomen located? is it in upper abdomen or lower?
User : upper and lower
Doctor : do you have other signs of pregnancy like increased fatigue, tiredness, increased sleeping, breast tenderness/soreness?
User : i have fatigue and the increased sleeping
when was your last menstrual period?
User : about a month and a half ago
i suggest you to repeat the urine pregnancy testy with the early morning first urine sample again
then i suggest you to take a gyne consult with aphysical examination
and a blood beta Hcg test along with a pelvic ultrasound to confirm/rule out pregnancy
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hot sweat stomach cramps nausea
- What is menstruation
- Stomach cramps sweats and nausea
- Period 24 days late
- Shortening refractory period
- What is medroxyprogesterone 10mg
- Distended swollen bladder symptoms
- Stomach cramps nausea fever
- Distended bladder while on labor
- Period pain nausea
- Under distended gall bladder
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Bladder infection while on hcg diet
- Stomach cramps nausea cerazette
- Bladder pressure when sitting down