Cramping in stomach, nausea and LMP - Online Doctor Chats
User : my name is AAAAAAA about a few weeks ago i started getting the sensation that there were fish swimming around in my stomach. I get nausted easily, and whenever i get the fish sensation my stomach starts cramping. i have taken a numerous pregnancy tests and they either come back inconclusive or negative and so i was wondering if maybe i am or if it is something else.
Doctor : hi
let me read what you have typed
where is the "fish sensation" in your abdomen located? is it in upper abdomen or lower?
User : upper and lower
Doctor : do you have other signs of pregnancy like increased fatigue, tiredness, increased sleeping, breast tenderness/soreness?
User : i have fatigue and the increased sleeping
when was your last menstrual period?
User : about a month and a half ago
i suggest you to repeat the urine pregnancy testy with the early morning first urine sample again
then i suggest you to take a gyne consult with aphysical examination
and a blood beta Hcg test along with a pelvic ultrasound to confirm/rule out pregnancy
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Yellow discharge after period
- Hot sweat stomach cramps nausea
- Does antibiotics delay menstruation
- Stages of parkinson's disease timeline
- Stomach cramps sweats and nausea
- Safe period after menstruation
- Stomach cramps nausea fever
- Very early pregnancy signs discharge
- Tamoxifen side effects vaginal discharge
- Hcg levels after miscarriage
- Minimize side effects arimidex
- How to dissolve magnesium oxide
- Maximum dose of diphenhydramine hci
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Stomach cramps nausea cerazette