Counseling for averting negative thinking - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : hi
User : my friend here....has an issue and i dont know how to help him
User : he feels stressed most of the time because he is prone to excessive negaative thinking for most issues including trivial issues
Doctor : ok
User : it is something he has been facing since childhood,....
User : and thereby he hampers not only his health but also is now underconfident about himself
User : can u please helpp
whats his age?
User : 23
User : he just started working
User : like a year back
is he having any bad memories in the past
User : no nothing as such
did he see any doctor before?
User : but just that he stresses himself too much with all negative alternatives before he begins with somework and now it has become a habit i think and is unably to do away with it
User : yes he did go for counselling when he was 18
Doctor : ok
then what happend?
User : but this problem has become excessive again from the past 2 years
the problem he is facing is psychological
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of extreme tiredness
- Famous face memory test
- At what age frenulum breaks
- Does chemotherapy cause you to age
- Extreme lack of motivation
- Challenging negative thinking
- Dua to avoid negative thinking
- Symptoms of thalamus disorders
- Age for cardiac workup
- Dua for removing negative thinking
- Mental disorder depression breaking things negative thinking advise
- Smoking weed after thyroid surgery
- What is the cause for negative thinking with memory loss
- Large intestine cancer at old age
- Endocrinologist examination what happens