Could sugar patients have oats and corn flax for breakfast? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
sir I need consultation on sugar patients.
Sir...Could u tell me what could be best for the breakfast for example : Oats or corn flax. Just need to confirm whether I can sugar patietns can take it or not.
u got my query ?
I understood your query
Though both oatmeal and corn flakes are low in sugar
We need to check which is lower
secondly you will need to put milk in cornflakes
it has natural sugar
while oatmeal canbe made with water also
Thus I think oatmeal prepared with water is better alternative
I got ur points....
okay sir..and do doctors recommend it or not for general sugar patients...
Like black channa, bioled and salted
so what do u recommend best for breakfast in the morning...
It can be taken
i got it sir.
normal meals like chapati, parantha can be taken
okay sir...now next query...
which is better ...
Both should be taken
I personally like yoga
Better is to do yoga 20 - 30 min in the morning
and in the evening she can go for walk
Since diet and exercise are important aspects of managing diabetes
Both yoga and walk have different effects on body
and both are needed
yeap...i got it.
okay sir...I am done with my queries.
Thanks for consulting
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Boiled corn for diabetic patient
- Symptoms of cold, internal disease
- Corn cap in diabetic patients
- Treatment and cure for reactive hyperglycemia
- Corn for diabetic patients
- Symptoms of tuberculous orchitis
- Symptoms of genitofemoral neuralgia
- Treatment and cure for hypoglycemia tachycardia
- Baby corn for diabetes patients
- Symptoms of infantile diabetes
- Treatment and cure for maturity onset diabetes
- Treatment and cure for maternal diabetes mellitus
- Symptoms of hereditary muscle diseases
- Is corn good for sugar patients
- Treatment and cure for adults diabetes