Could I feed the baby with spoon? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
hi sir plz to XXXXXXX u again
My son is 14 months old, our phycian told us not to feed the baby with bottle.
but at night he was sleeping & get hungry it is not possible to feed him with spoons
even he takes mother milk but it is not sufficient
then how we feed him while he has slep
is bottle is not safe
If you are taking proper measures to clean the bottle - use a steamer to clean the bottle thoroughly along with the nipple and others
I don't find any serious harm in using feeding bottles.
the situation you are in.
I am sure he will understand.
we dip the bottle with nipple in hot boiled by 5 min
He/she will put his views why he suggested against bottle feed
earlier is was suffered with stomach infection so dr suggest not to feed with bottle and avoid always
Bottle, feeding nipple and the cover should be either steam cleaned seperately or dipped in boiling water seperately.
ok we did this every time before feeding.
If he is not satisfied with breast milk and he is unable to feed with other means
you can explain your situation to the doctor.
I am sure the doctor would agree for bottle feeds during those emergency situation.
But make sure you clean and sterilize the bottle thoroughly every time.
ok sir we did this every time before feeding
ok sir thanks for ur suggestion
You may purchase a steamer that sterilizes feeding bottles
I am sure your pediatrician will agree with me.
k sir sure
Do you have any other questions?
nos sir thanks
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bad impacts of speed height capsules
- Is it bad if a planter wart bleeds
- Toddler blotchy on arms and vomit
- Applying honey and ginger on penis
- Baby refuse spoon feeding likes finger food
- Should we apply lacto calamine for chickenpox
- I am feeding baby take cremaffin
- My baby is not drinking lactogen with spoon
- My toddler armpit is black
- My toddler has bad burp breath
- Bad breath and difficulty deeply breathing
- Breast feeding having scanty periods could i be pregnant
- What should i feed my baby in the night
- Horner's syndrome bad breathe
- Pseudolymphoma bed wetting stretch arms