Cough with whitish tissue. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
Good Evening Doctor
I am good
How can I help you?
Grand mother 55 yrs
so does she have whitish material or blood or greenish material in her phlegm
Does she have any fever?
Every thing is fine
Please pescribe any medicide to her
First thing, she needs to take steam inhalation atleast twice a day
Third, warm saline gargles will help
Thank you very much Doctor
If the cough worsens or she has fever or chest pain, then she needs to see a physician and get a course of antibiotics
no other issues
No, even if say 3-4 days later, you think its not getting better
Then see a physician in person
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Pale weak and sweating
- Skin whitening paint treatment
- Growth of muscles in nostril
- Itchy growth near temple
- Streptococcus pain in thigh
- Meaty growth on tonsil
- Tingly pains in the shin
- Soft tissue inflammation treatment
- Treatment for scar tissue
- Hypertrophic granulation tissue treatment
- Little hanging growth on roof of mouth
- Muscular growth in nose
- Sore soft palate pistachio
- Hematoma soft tissues treatment