Cough due to pollution - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi Doctor
How can i help you
User : I have a continuous cough problem...
User : Everytime I get exposed to AC, or outside environment(pollution) I start coughing
User : I have tried general medication, but that seems to be a temporary solution
User : It serves only for few hours and then the problem is back
Doctor : did you get checked this with doc
User : yes, I did! But the suggestion was to avoid pollution and the Doc said it might be due to cold.
Doctor : ya that is the aggraveting factor
the treatment is to avoid it
what alternatives was suggested
what medications you have taken?
User : well, he suggested taking ginger in food, suggested to take cough syrup only if it grows.
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effects of cerelac on 4 months old
- Side effects of slim ice
- Cough due to inhaling bleach
- Health query and answer on uti
- Perioperative tests and answer
- Naproxen for cough due to cold
- Ant bite on face bleeding
- Pain in tailbone due to coughing
- Doctors answer of maturbation
- Back pain due to coughing
- Frontal sinus hypoplasia answers
- Scoliosis and knot on side of spine
- Sharp pain in rectum
- Sick eating unwashed rice
- Rib soar due to coughing