Cough due to pollution - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi Doctor
How can i help you
User : I have a continuous cough problem...
User : Everytime I get exposed to AC, or outside environment(pollution) I start coughing
User : I have tried general medication, but that seems to be a temporary solution
User : It serves only for few hours and then the problem is back
Doctor : did you get checked this with doc
User : yes, I did! But the suggestion was to avoid pollution and the Doc said it might be due to cold.
Doctor : ya that is the aggraveting factor
the treatment is to avoid it
what alternatives was suggested
what medications you have taken?
User : well, he suggested taking ginger in food, suggested to take cough syrup only if it grows.
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cough due to inhaling bleach
- Naproxen for cough due to cold
- Norxacin how to dosage
- Hiv from strap on
- Dicyclomine 20 mg tablets
- Pain in tailbone due to coughing
- High blood pressure in physically fit males
- Back pain due to coughing
- Diet pills speed based
- Hi the left side of my mouth feels numb it goes down the s
- Blood clots in lungs
- Vit b12 injection dosage
- History of poliomyelitis historical treatments
- Rib soar due to coughing
- Hit forehead slight headache