Cough associated with phlegm. Suggestions - Online Doctor Chats
Good Morning Doctor
I am having cough since last week...and has not reduced...
Do you have any associated fever?
associated with phlegm
no..its started just las week, due to, i believe, the weather...last*
Okay. Thanks for providing additional details.
someone recommended me to take 'doxy 1 DR forte tablet'...is it right?
I feel, it could be due to viral or a bacterial infection, which is common in this weather.
if not, can you please suggest a medicine & a course?
Doxycycline is a antibiotic and antibiotics are prescription medicines. It can only be taken after physical consultation.
You can take over the counter medicine like solvin to reduce your cough two times a day.
If your cough is not relieving with these measures, you can consult your physician for examination and prescription of antibiotics.
yes sure...thanks again.
Good Day! :)
Thanks for consulting me.
Wish you speedy recovery.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Usage of Flunarizine
- Getting cough and phlegm can you suggest medicines
- Coughing and then throwing up
- Side effect of Fulvestrant
- Cough associated with lung cancer
- Cough associated with hsv 1
- Usage of Orajel
- Constant sore head and body aching
- Side effect of Gemifloxacin
- Usage of Dermovate
- Cough stomach ache runny nose hot flashes night sweating
- Is a cough associated with herpes
- Palpitations associated with a cough
- Cough itchy neck
- Cough medicine and coumadin