Cough and cold with phlegm, have kidney stones. Taken cetirizine. What can be done to feel better? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
but no change
Do you have fever?
Are you able to bring out phlegm while coughing?
What colour is it? Do you notice any colour change in the phlegm?
It is fine to take medicines, if it is needed.
What medicines are you taking for kidney stones?
and I am stil having stone in left kidney..so for that k-cit cyrup
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stones and cold chills
- Diagnosis of Subungual Onychomycosis
- Kidney stones cold hands
- Mycobacterium lentiflavum pneumonia treatment recommendations
- Diagnosis of refractive disorder
- Cetirizine kidney stones
- Uti and severe sudden leg weakness
- Cough drops and kidney stones
- Retained conceptional products causes
- Sensless legs therapy
- Penis length to navel
- Testicle tight in leg
- Drugs/medication for Profuse sweating
- Treatment and cure for Swollen cheek
- Kidney stones cough