Cough and cold with phlegm, have kidney stones. Taken cetirizine. What can be done to feel better? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
but no change
Do you have fever?
Are you able to bring out phlegm while coughing?
What colour is it? Do you notice any colour change in the phlegm?
It is fine to take medicines, if it is needed.
What medicines are you taking for kidney stones?
and I am stil having stone in left kidney..so for that k-cit cyrup
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Kidney stones and cold chills
- Symptoms of varicose vein disorders
- Kidney stones cold hands
- Solitary tumor causes
- Cetirizine kidney stones
- Cough drops and kidney stones
- Lower limb arthritis causes
- Marginal ulcer causes
- Symptoms of residual pituitary adenoma
- Symptoms of acute pulpitis
- Symptoms of chronic pulpitis
- Kidney stones cough
- Irritant pharyngitis causes
- Symptoms of reversible nerve injury
- Atypical chest infection causes